Thursday, April 14, 2011

Eichler home remodel

Yikes =/ Has it been almost 5 months?!  Unfortunately my day job has kept me too busy to update the blog.

But good news!  I am starting a remodel on an Eichler home in Sunnyvale.  Alot of the walls are gutted to the studs, which I love.  It opens up alot of possibilities.  Here are some pictures I just took:



We are working with the original cabinets.  They are solid wood and in really good shape.  I want to rip out that ceiling fan with my bare hands.


Another kitchen shot



This is the master bathroom with an awkward entrance into the bathroom.  We will be moving walls to open up the space

We are going to widen the vanity to accomodate 2 sinks


This is where the shower and toilet in the master bathroom will go.


Hallway Bathroom - Hopefully we will get clearance to put a window in and allow some natural light in.
I plan on doing a European style wall hung vanity.  This will help maximize the space

Foyer - Lighting fixture be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment