Monday, May 10, 2010

Upholstered Headboards - Trend du Jour

Wow, upholstered headboards are popping up everywhere, aren't they?  Don't fret, they are no longer the dingy green 80s fabric complete with the flower and vine look your grandmother had.

With distinctive shapes and eye popping fabric, a headboard not only dresses up a room, it may very well be the focal point of your bedroom.

I am definitely using an upholstered headboard for the master bedroom I am decorating (see my last posting).  I have my eye on a tall curvy headboard that screams old Hollywood Regency! 

Here are some of my favorites:

via Decorpad
via Decorpad
via Decorpad
from Room Service Store
Jonathan Adler

Tell me, what types of headboards would you want in your room?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, How do I get in touch with you? There is no email or contact info listed .. please advise .. thanks .. Mary. Please contact me maryregency at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete